AIR FREIGHT – Port to Port
At Offshore International Logistics , ( OIL) We have the experience to handle Airfreight Shipments ranging from small parcels to Bulk & Oversized Airfreight that requires the use of heavy lift Aircraft.At OIL we are able to provide specially crafted airfreight service at affordable rates.
We place ourselves as Superbly Gifted Air Cargo Agent with Extensive Airline background in expediting the movements of Incoming and Outgoing Cargo and Freight shipments in Airline Industry and Internationally with our Extensive Network.
OIL provides research and Planning for all Air Shipments entrusted to OIL through our in house Extensive Technology Software Researching , Planning and negotiating handling Cost for the most Appropriate Route on the Air Shipment for Affordability and Speed.
Assuring YOU cost effective & Secure Solutions to your Air shipments with us at OIL.
- AIR Charter or Part-charter
- Consolidation and direct-to-consignee service
- Accommodation of special Project Cargoes such as Refrigerated Cargo
- Door-to-Door and Airport-to-Airport pricing options
Our Standard Air Freight services are tailored to suit Various options include the following :
- High Value Cargo Handling (HVC)
- Dangerous Goods Handling (DGR)
- Shock Sensitive Cargo Handling
- Temperature Controlled Transportation
- Cargo Insurance
- Certification and Legalisation of Documents
- Advanced Cargo Information Filing (ACI)
OIL’s Valued Client’s Benefits
- No weight or size restrictions (subject to aircraft)
- Clear transit time statement
- Full shipment tracking visibility
- e-Quotation and e-Booking (subject to local availability)
- Express / Wheels Up customs clearance (where Customs permit)
OIL’s Internationally scheduled Consolidations and Door-to-Door Air Cargo services offered by OIL ensure shortened lead times and Security & Reliability required by present day’s business entities.
AIR FREIGHT – Door to Door
At OIL, our service is a Worldwide Door to Door or door to Port Consolidation, or Airline/Sea direct service for the Import & Export of Cargo to or from Singapore, to or from just about anywhere in the World. OIL Freight Door to Door Service is a more Economical alternative for heavier consignments compared to door to door Express Courier charges.
OIL offers MultipleFreight options either Direct or Transhipped for both Import & Export Shipments so the best transit time to cost combination can be attained.Port to Port transits time is one to 3 days depending on where you are Shipping To or From.
OIL’s Door to Door services includes Consolidation/Deconsolidation, Customs & other Government authority’s clearance, Cartage, Storage & Distribution, Marine Insurance & all other Logistics Administrations including Picking & Packing Internationally.
OIL’s All-in-One Shipping service make your import or Export process easier. We take care of all the following tasks :
- Pick up / trucking of your Shipments at your Supplier Warehouse
- Preparation of all the Administrative documents necessary for the shipping : BL, Certificate of Origin, Packing list, Commercial Invoice, Fumigation and Certificates,…
- Repacking of your Marine Spares
- Handling and loading of the Ship Spares s at the Departure port
- Handling and unloading of the Ship Spares at the destination Port
- Import documents, administrative formalities and customs clearances
- Final delivery by truck to your Designated Location
With this High Added value service, our team of professionals are Experienced to oversee the whole process and check every step of your shipment to provide you the best shipping experience with us at OIL.