OCEAN FREIGHT – Port to Port
Ocean Freight is a Vital Component of Ocean Freight to Global Import and Export of Commercial trade that reaches to Major World Markets. OIL has International Freight Services includes International Ocean Freight
Forwarding contracts with more than a Dozen Ocean Carriers for trans-Pacific and trans-Atlantic
services. OIL provides our Valued Clients with significant savings on Landed Costs, and options to
choose from a large Data of weekly Sailing Ocean Carriers.
OIL , offers FCL & LCL Sea Freight services To and From over 150 International Centres including OCEAN Freight consolidation and options Worldwide. At OIL , we pride ourselves delivering to our Valued Clients personalised International freight services with specially catered solutions that will suit their individual Sea Freight requirements.
At OIL, our Proven Capabilities and experienced team of International Freight Specialist located Internationally we are able to render a Viable solution for your Sea Freight Shipments. OIL’s Reliable and Affordable Ocean Freight Shipments has brought OIL to be the Leading Marine Ocean Freight & Logistics Services in the Industry.
Ocean Freight Highlights
- Full-container-load (FCL)
- Less-than-container-load (LCL)
- Dry or liquid bulk shipments
- Full or partial vessel charters, including refrigerated service or on-board cranes to handle heavy shipments to smaller ports
- Physical Cargo and Consolidation programs to Importers and Exporters who purchase from Multiple Vendors
OIL’s standard Ocean Freight services can be tailored to Various options that includes the following:
- Dangerous Goods Handling (DGR)
- Temperature Controlled Transportation
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Certification and Legalisation of Documents
- Advanced Marine Cargo Information Filing (AMCI)
Our Valued Clients Benefits
- Complete schedule flexibility
- Defined transit time statement
- Preparation of all necessary declarations and reporting to authorities
- Full shipment tracking visibility
Offshore International Logistics International Network customizes Marine Cargo Management service programs that provide visibility of cargo and the most cost-effective usage of ocean container space.
OCEAN FREIGHT – Door to Door
At OIL, our service is a Worldwide Door to Door or door to Port Consolidation, or Airline/Sea direct service for the Import & Export of Cargo to or from Singapore, to or from just about anywhere in the World. OIL Freight Door to Door Service is a more Economical alternative for heavier consignments compared to door to door Express Courier charges.
OIL offers MultipleFreight options either Direct or Transhipped for both Import & Export Shipments so the best transit time to cost combination can be attained.Port to Port transits time is one to 3 days depending on where you are Shipping To or From.
OIL’s Door to Door services includes Consolidation/Deconsolidation, Customs & other Government authority’s clearance, Cartage, Storage & Distribution, Marine Insurance & all other Logistics Administrations including Picking & Packing Internationally.
OIL’s All-in-One Shipping service make your import or Export process easier. We take care of all the following tasks :
- Pick up / trucking of your Shipments at your Supplier Warehouse
- Preparation of all the Administrative documents necessary for the shipping : BL, Certificate of Origin, Packing list, Commercial Invoice, Fumigation and Certificates,…
- Repacking of your Marine Spares
- Handling and loading of the Ship Spares s at the Departure port
- Handling and unloading of the Ship Spares at the destination Port
- Import documents, administrative formalities and customs clearances
- Final delivery by truck to your Designated Location
With this High Added value service, our team of professionals are Experienced to oversee the whole process and check every step of your shipment to provide you the best shipping experience with us at OIL.